Sunday 25 January 2015

The Liebster Award - Q&A



Hey Beauties!

How are we all today? 
Firstly, I'd like to say thank you and hello to all my new followers! There is now 80+ of you and at this early of a stage is so lovely, I hope you enjoy!! 


I have been lucky enough to be nominated for the Liebester Award, 3 times! By these lovely ladies and there blogs Bethany, ZoĆ« & Une Belle Fin . The Liebester award is an award used to help new bloggers get there blog out there and recognised and I think its a fabulous idea! 

The way it works: 

- Link the person who nominated you

- Answer the questions given by the nominator

- Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers

- Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer

- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs

As I have been nominated by more than one person I have selected a few questions from each blog to answer:
    1. What was the name of your first pet? Teddy he was a fluffy white cat with a little squashed face.
    2. Dream holiday destination? ANYWHERE EXOTIC? okay seriously, I think I would absolutely love to go to brazil and travel around the whole country. Its has so much character and culture I think it would be so much fun alongside the fact that its beautiful and HOT - whats not to love? 
    3. What's your favourite item of clothing? Do pi's count? I say they do. I no I love fashion but who here can't deny that as soon as they get home from a long day at work doesn't get changed straight into there snuggley pjs? 
    4. What's your favourite season? Autumn - hands down most beautiful season for nature and clothes!
    5. List three of your favourite food/ drinks? Tea, Wine & Italian food 
    6. Dream job? Full time freelance Makeup Artist - roaming around making gorgeous people feel amazing - yeah I'd love that
    7. First make-up experience? My sister put mascara on me and told me my eyelashes where like spiders legs and I completely freaked out!
    8. Going out or staying in? IN- with the girls making yummy food having fun making cocktails or drinking copious amounts of wine. LOVE this with the girls, family and my man.
    9. Celeb Crush? Oh god, David Beckham does have a fond place in my heart.
    10. Style icon? Oooh Cara Delevingne, Rosie Huntington-Whitely & Alexa Chung- Mix all that together and thats me - Kind of.
    11. What's your go-to makeup product? Oooooh making me choose? Okay so Mac wood winked eye shadow, real techniques brushes (all pretty much) & Maybelline the flasies mascara.
My nominees are :
  1. What Katie Says
  2. What Lauren Did Today 
  3. Lucy Loves 
  4. Wednesday Genevieve 
  5. Voguecsent 
  6. This Little Lady 
  7. SunandSany
  8. Rubies & Red Wine 
  9. Lu Loves Beauty 
  10. Little Miss Sunshine
  11. Jess Who?

I really enjoyed answering these questions so I would like these beauties to answer the above 11.

Have you been nominated for this award? If so let me know and I can check out your blog? 

Mucho love, 

Liv
Here is a picture of my current adopted pet (my sisters kitten) his name is Wilfred, he says hi.
YES HE IS THE CUTEST KITTEN EVER! 


0 comments