Saturday 17 January 2015

Happy Weekend!


Image found on Pinterest
Happy Weekend!

I started my weekend with some light baking, a catch up and a drink with friends down my local pub.

I gave my hand ago at baking, I had seen a Blog post and video from Lily Pebbles where she made 'Brookies' - Thats right you guessed it, BROWIE-COOKIES and yes they are as delicious as you're thinking. For the recipe click on the word Brookies above or for a link to Lily's blog just click on her name above.

So after a nice chilled evening stuffing my face with Brookies and having a drink with friends. It's time to kickstart the weekend with some Brunch my life does revolve around food.

On the menu this morning is poached eggs, a sprinkle of cheese and some fresh avocado YUM. It's snowing here in Norwich so I'm not totally sure what i'm going to do with my weekend from brunch onwards but i'm sure I will keep you updated.

Here's a few snaps of my Brookie making journey:







TRUST ME YOU NEED TO BAKE THESE BAD BOYS 

What are you up to this weekend?

Comment below to give me some ideas to make the most of this snowy weekend.

Tag me on Insta or Twitter @livrhmakeup if you make some Brookies.

Mucho Love,

Liv

0 comments