Tuesday 20 January 2015

When? When? When?





Hello lovelies!! 

How are we today? 

I've taken it upon myself to get organised and let you beautiful lot know when I intend to be blogging.

Soooo, my intention is publish my main blog posts every Sunday at 7pm. Not to say this is set in stone and not to say I only intend to write 1 post a week but as it stands that's the schedule. I have a full time job working a 42.5 hour week and I don't want to promise you all the world and only deliver half. 

I will be of course posting some sporadic posts mid week when I have days of here and there but if I am silent during the week check back in on Sundays for a new post.

 I want to give you lovely followers the best I can in my posts. I want to really get to know you and you me. I want to deliver high quality loveliness on a weekly basis for you to read and enjoy. Hopefully one day I can work less at my smelly day job and more on this but for now enjoy my Sunday posts and anything in between. 

That's all for now Beauties. 

Mucho Love, 

Liv




0 comments