Sunday 24 January 2016

Easy like a Sunday morning...








Easy like a Sunday morning...

This sunday I spent chilling out and giving the house a little spruce up while Mr J rustled up a scrummy sunday dinner, bloody mary beef - a Jamie O recipe. As my fingers tap it's slowly cooking away and smells like absolute heaven! Slow cooked beef with mash potato and kale. The beef is slow cooked for 5 hours in a vodka and tomato sauce and my god it's good. Check my insta later as i'm sure i'll snap it for you guys.

Today I have the house a lovely clean... as per every weekend and lit some candles in our room and did my face slowly. I took my time enjoying applying it as it is my favourite thing to do while watching youtube video's. I've recently become totally addicted to the Sacconejolys youtube channel so the fact the upload daily is a W I N !

Today I want for a matte eyeshadow look and a subtle nude lip, really wearable everyday look. I created this look using the Urban Decay Naked pallet using Naked as a base lid colour and Buck blended through the crease line blended out. On my lips i'm using a Revlon lip butter in pink truffle, Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme mascara, Bourjois bronzer, Soap & Glory brow archery and H&M blusher in golden peach.

#OOTD - I'm wearing a ASOS button up aline skirt with a turtle neck ribbed fitted top from newlook and the world's comfiest and warm tights from Primark because it's still bloomin cold out!






How was do you spend your Sundays?

Side note:I've also entered the a competition hosted by Rimmel #londonlookuk and if you like my makeup look I would really appreciate it if you could follow the link and click on the crown, it's a fantastic competition, let me know if you've entered and i'll be sure to put a vote your way.
http://uk.rimmellondon.com/entry/68428


That's all from me for now as dinner's nearly ready and i'm about to jump for j o y!

Thanks for reading
Mucho Love
Liv.



1 comments

Aphrodite said...

Such a lovely and calming post!!Love your photos ...make me want to clean up my place and have a chill day haha ^_^

xoxo Afrodite ~ BubblyBeauty