Sunday 1 February 2015

SS15 Makeup & Outfit Inspiration



Happy Sunday!! 

Well...ish, when I look out my window on the first Sunday of February I see drab, grey and very cold weather! With snow laying all over the country it's hard to believe that Spring/Summer is only around the corner! 

We will soon get to welcome back lighter evenings and longer days! Hooray!!

The thought that our legs and hands won't freeze in the walk from one shop to another is bliss.

Long music filled nights in back gardens with the barbecue going and drinks flowing, again BLISS

Yes SS15 is around the corner and we have some prepping to do the ensure we are ready! 

There the normal SS trends coming back in, more colours, less clothes & more fun. However there are some new trends that hit the catwalk back in September with regards to your makeup and your clothes. 

Here's a Low down on my favourite trends from 70's style to Hiker Chić...


HIKER CHIĆ





PRETTY METALLICS 



70's STYLE 




ALL DENIM





HIPPY FUN




I hope this has given everyone a little bit of inspiration for the upcoming season. I've loved creating these inspo boards and looks so I really hope you enjoy them! For me its time for homemade pizza and a movie night ahead of another busy week. 

What are you looking forward to in Spring/Summer?
Tag me if you recreate any of the clothes or makeup looks with the tag #LivSSinpsiration or just tag me on Twitter or Insta.

Thats all for now beauties!

Mucho Love,
 Liv

0 comments