Tuesday 26 April 2016

Tartelette In Bloom




This palette makes me one very happy bunny!

Firstly, can we just appreciate this packaging!?
It is b-e-a-u-tiful!
Not only does it look beautiful it feels beautiful too. This product isn't overly weighty which is amazing for traveling but still feels heavy enough to stop it feeling cheap.

Unfortunately it isn't the cheapest, yet it's not crazily priced either.
 It's £33 although I was lucky enough to receive this is a present from my brilliant sister who may have recently been to the US and thought of meeeee.
Based on my research if you buy from the Tarte website directly at the moment if you spend £86 or more it is free shipping.


Let's get serious now and talk product. 

These eyeshadows are gorgeous and I'm scared to say it out loud but they are genuinely becoming more of a firm favourite than the Naked pallets.
  I feel like I should take that back, is it even possible to like something more than the Naked pallets? 

With that in mind, the Naked pallets are a perfect comparison as these Tarte shadows are 100% on par in terms of quality. With regards to the texture I would say they aren't as buttery but that doesn't detract from the pay off, plus I think this is actually a pro because they don't have as much fall out as the Naked pallets. These shadows have soft and blendable clay-like texture (in a great way). This would down to containing Amazonian clay which promotes a longer more durable product and a truer pigmentation.

Image from Tarte.com
The pigment of these shadows also lives up to standard. They are all pretty much true to colour, you can see from my shot of the pallet in comparison to Tartes image of them, there really isn't too much difference which is brilliant. This palette contains 12 eyeshadows, 3 lusters and 9 mattes. The mattes all work seamlessly together to create unlimited combinations of looks alongside having the opportunity to add some lusters into the mix to really give what ever look you're going for the perfect finish. 


Here are a few different looks I've created recently using what is fast becoming my favourite nude pallette of the moment... as you can see it can create a look for every occasion and is really versatile.
To see more looks I've created with this pallette head over to my insta for a near enough daily MOTD. 

What's your fav nude pallette?
Have you used this palette or the first Tartelette palette? What did you think?
Let me know in the comments below.

That's all for now beauties, 
Thanks for reading!

Mucho Love,

Liv

 


0 comments