Sunday 15 February 2015

♥ Valentine's Day Out and Makeup Menu ♥




♥ Happy Weekend Love Birds 

How was your Valentines day? 

I spent mine eating, drinking and cuddling the cutest baby animals!!

YES BABY ANIMALS! 

So my Valentine's day started early on Friday evening as I had work this morning so couldn't really drink on Saturday. Annnyway, Mr J and I made a lovely 3 course meal.

I cooked the starter, Mr J cooked the main and I provided the pudding as it was his gift. 

Starter: Pan fried scallops in a garlic and herb butter on a spinach and rocket salad and drizzled in balsamic Glaze.  



Main course: Medium rare steak, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms and homemade garlic chips with a peppercorn sauce. It was amazing however, I was so excited to eat it I forgot to take a picture so apologies for my greediness (sorry)

Pudding: Valentine's cupcakes from my local patisserie, one chocolate and one vanilla. 




SERIOUSLY YUMMY!

Mr J was also very very lovely a brought me an Orchid plant. It's so beautiful and adds colour and life to our dining room. I've placed it in our vintage copper coal scuttle, which I think looks fab gorgeous.  




We then started real valentines day with more food my life doesn't revolve around food. I made porridge with maple syrup and blue berries.



Next on to my #MOTD




The above are the ingredients on the Makeup Menu for my Valentines day.

Product list:
- Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brûlée 
- Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil in Brownie Points
- Maybelline Dream Sun Bronzer 
- Mac individual eyeshadow in Mulch
- MaxFactor Extensions False Lash Effect Mascara 
- L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N3 Creamy/Beige 
- Estēe Lauder Pure Colour Blush in 25 The Siren 
(Hart drawn with Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Vampire Kiss)

I went for a simple smoked out golden brown eye and nude lip for the smooching, with a romantic flushed cheek, a sleek brow, with lashings of mascara to achieve the fluttery eye look! 


Once i was ready we then ventured out for the day to Wroxham Barns, it was a fab day full of CUTE animals and bottle feeding lambs!! 

PREPARE FOR CUTE OVERLOAD...........




Mr Baby Lamb loved the camera- I was trying to take a picture of Mr sleepy lamb behind him but i'm so glad he rocked this pose! 
Such a poser! 
I'M SO HAPPY! (hat from Primark, coat from h&m and Scarf from Zara)


Mr J was concentrating 
Shortly after this was taken I stroked his teeny head until he feel asleep- IT WAS MAGICAL!


Sorry for spamming you with an overload of pictures but I thought I would make up for the lack in last weeks post and also the animals were too cute not to put in!

What did you get up to this Val Day?

Thats all for now beauties,

Mucho Love,

Liv










0 comments