Wednesday 30 March 2016

Mac: Burgundy Times Nine


Mac Burgundy Times Nine


How yummy is this eyeshadow pallet? For months now I've not been able to get enough of these burgundy, copper and brown nude tones whether that be on my eyes or lips. There is no two ways about it, this pallet is a firm favourite in my collection and it's here to stay or until I hit pan.
I can't help but admit that I've caught the Kylie Jenner bug and I will not apoligse for passing it on. 

This pallet is the perfect addition to my collection and I don't quite have anything like it. Of course I have lots of lovely nude pallets with a burgundy or mauve option but this is more of a semi-nude pallet. 


Image from Mac online (ps. there new website layout is heavenly)

You can create countless combinations of beautiful looks with this palette but the difference is, there is something more unique about the shades on offer. Whether you use Star Violet to add a pop of colour, or a dash of honey lust on the inner corners as highlight. This pallet will ensure you achieve something special to every look you create.


I created this look using Antiqued across most of my lid and blended into my lower lash line, I used Honey Lust to highlight the inner corners and lined my upper lash line using embark then pulled it all together with a swipe of brown pencil liner in the wetline and lashings of mascara. 

Simple, daytime smokey and eye-catching.

Have you used this pallet? I'd love to see the looks you create with it, tag me in your comments so I can find you on Instagram or twitter. 
Can you recommend any other pallets i'm missing out on? 
I'd love to hear your recommendations!

That's all for now beauties, 
Thanks for reading! 

Mucho Love,
Liv





0 comments